Extended Warranty protects against unexpected expenses related to Mechanical and Electrical failures under normal use and maintenance subject to terms and conditions. You can extend the warranty by one, two or three years for a nominal amount, anytime before your vehicle crosses the Factory warranty period i.e 2 years or 100,000 kms (whichever is earlier).
What is covered ?
- All Mechanical & Electrical Failures
- Labour for the above repairs
What is not covered ?
- Periodic Maintenance Services
- Wear and Tear Parts
- Accident repairs, Tyres and Fuel
BENEFITS TO CUSTOMERS WITH FORD EXTENDED WARRANTY
- Protection from risk of manufacturing and material defects
- One up-front payment only ... offer inflation protection from rising costs of parts and labour
- Warranty can be transferred when vehicle is sold, better resale value
- Genuine Ford parts and service
- No out of pocket expenses
- Non-stop coverage
|Terms / Kms||Aspire||Next-Gen Figo||Ecosport||All-New Endeavour||Mustang|
|3 Years / 100,000 kms||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes*|
|4 Years / 100,000 kms||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes*|
|5 Years / 100,000 kms||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
*unlimited kms coverage
Enquire now at your nearest Ford Showroom
 *For more details on Extended Warranty products please contact your Ford dealer.
 FW-factory warranty
2nd year Factory Warranty is applicable for all Ford vehicles manufactured after 1st January 2008